SKFIT PERSONAL TRAINING FRANCHISE
The newest in Fitness Franchises
The SMART goal approach is not only used to ensure SKfit clients have sustainable fitness, but for our franchisees to have a strong and viable business model. Open a SKfit franchise and receive the tools, support and resources to aid in your success.
The SKfit personal trainer gym concept;
Item 7: $79,400-$153,800
– Provides private space for SMART fitness in local communities..
FINANCING & VETERANS/FIRST RESPONDERS PROGRAMS AVAILABLE!
Contact us to see if you qualify.
Contact us for more information
We are looking for franchise partners who love the brand and are:
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Motivated by success and results
- Passionate about leading a team of trainers
- Advocates of health and fitness
- Dedicated to helping others
LOW START UP COSTS
$79,400 to $153,800
Small foot print 600-1,000 sqft
All trainers work as 1099 contractors
What we are looking for in a Training Franchise Partner
COST TO OPEN A SKfit FRANCHISE?
Franchise Fee: $49,500 (Included in the Item 7 Start-up costs above).
STEP-BY-STEP FRANCHISE ONBOARDING PROCESS
1. COMPLETE OUR REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Complete the form on this page, or contact Janice Charles by phone at 303-319-5186. Then a member of our SKfit Franchise Development Team will contact you to set up a time to discuss becoming a SKfit Franchisee.
2. OVERVIEW DISCUSSION/SUBMIT A FRANCHISE APPLICATION
After you fill out our contact form, you will be contacted to discuss a high-level overview of SKfit Studios Franchising. We will forward you additional information along with a link to complete our Franchise Application.
3. RECEIVE AND REVIEW THE FDD
Upon successful completion of our application, you will receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which provides a detailed investment breakdown, financial performance, and fee structure.
4. LEARN ABOUT SKFIT STUDIOS
Once you have received the FDD, we will schedule a time to review any questions you have. We want you to develop your own Pro forma P&L and a Business Plan. We want you to talk with and visit our Franchisees.
5. EXECUTIVE TEAM MEETING AND DECISION DAY
The final step before making a decision is to meet with our executive team and tour an existing franchise location or territory location. If both parties believe you are a fit for SKfit, we will offer you a Franchise Agreement. You’ll review and sign the Franchise Agreement and pay your Franchise Fee.
6. GET AFTER IT
Your first step is to find a location, order your equipment, attend training and open your doors to the best personal training studio in the fitness industry!
How We Support
- Market and competitor analysis in your location
- Site selection assistance
- Plug-in model for all equipment needs
- Conceptual layout
- Ongoing training and education for franchisees
- Access to marketing for local marketing strategies (including social media) to acquire new clients
- Trainer recruitment
- Online SKfit brand merchandise portal
- Consultation visits