SUSTAINABLE. MEASURABLE. ATTAINABLE. REALISTIC.
A community focused
on private and
on private and
The SMART goal approach is not only used to ensure SKFit clients have sustainable fitness, but for our franchisees to have a strong and viable business model. Open a SKfit franchise and receive the tools, support and resources to aid in your success.
The SKFit personal trainer gym concept;
– Is affordable. Item 7: $79,400-$153,800.
– Provides private space for SMART fitness in local communities..
FINANCING & VETERANS/FIRST RESPONDERS PROGRAMS AVAILABLE!
Contact us to see if you qualify.
Contact us for more information
What we are looking for in a Franchise Partner
We are looking for franchise partners who love the brand and are:
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Motivated by success and results
- Passionate about leading a team of trainers
- Advocates of health and fitness
- Dedicated to helping others
LOW START UP COSTS
$79,400 to $153,800
Small foot print 700-1000 sqft
All trainers work as 1099 contractors
COST TO OPEN A SKfit FRANCHISE?
Franchise Fee: $49,500 (Included in the Item 7 Start-up costs above).
STEP-BY-STEP FRANCHISE ONBOARDING PROCESS
Step 1. Request for Information – Contact Us
Complete the “Contact us” form below.
Step 2. Speak with A SKfit Team Member
Let’s Talk! We’ll review a high-level overview of the SKfit Franchise Model.
Step 3. SKfit Fitness Franchise Pack
- Franchise Disclose Document Disclosure (FDD) – This document details all information related to the franchise offering and SKfit– the company, history, principle team, franchise performance, initial fees, estimated costs, legalities and the terms of the franchise agreement.
2. Application and Confidential Questionnaire
Step 4. Return Application to SKfit Corporate
The application questionnaire needs to be completed fully and the last page of the FDD signed to confirm receipt. Return the completed signature page to SKfit, Attn: Sly King, 2935 Lincoln Ave, San Diego, 92104.
Step 5. Discovery Day (Optional)
Visit a SKfit Fitness Center to meet us in person and review each aspect of SKfit so you can meet other franchisees, the SKfit team. Be sure to bring your workout clothes!
Step 6. Review the Franchise Documents
Review the FDD.
Step 7. Follow Up Call/Decision Day
How We Support
- Market and competitor analysis in your location
- Site selection assistance
- Plug-in model for all equipment needs
- Conceptual layout
- Ongoing training and education for franchisees
- Access to marketing for local marketing strategies (including social media) to acquire new clients
- Trainer recruitment
- Online SKFit brand merchandise portal
- Consultation visits