SUSTAINABLE. MEASURABLE. ATTAINABLE. REALISTIC.
A community focused
on private and
on private and
The SMART goal approach is not only used to ensure SKfit clients have sustainable fitness, but for our franchisees to have a strong and viable business model. Open a SKfit franchise and receive the tools, support and resources to aid in your success.
The SKfit personal trainer gym concept;
Item 7: $79,400-$153,800
– Provides private space for SMART fitness in local communities..
FINANCING & VETERANS/FIRST RESPONDERS PROGRAMS AVAILABLE!
Contact us to see if you qualify.
Contact us for more information
What we are looking for in a Franchise Partner
We are looking for franchise partners who love the brand and are:
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Motivated by success and results
- Passionate about leading a team of trainers
- Advocates of health and fitness
- Dedicated to helping others
LOW START UP COSTS
$79,400 to $153,800
Small foot print 700-1000 sqft
All trainers work as 1099 contractors
COST TO OPEN A SKfit FRANCHISE?
Franchise Fee: $49,500 (Included in the Item 7 Start-up costs above).
STEP-BY-STEP FRANCHISE ONBOARDING PROCESS
1. COMPLETE OUR REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Complete the form on this page, or contact Steve Phelps by phone at 480-869-1475. Then a member of our SKfit Franchise Development Team will contact you to set up a time to discuss becoming a SKfit Franchisee.
2. SUBMIT A FRANCHISE APPLICATION
After you fill out our contact form, you will be promoted to download and fill out a Franchise Application. Once you have a conversation with our development team and they determine your financial qualifications, they will help you in submitting your application.
3. RECEIVE AND REVIEW THE FDD
Upon successful completion of our application, you will receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which provides a detailed investment breakdown, financial performance and fee structure.
4. PICK YOUR TERRITORY & MEET OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
The final step before making a decision is to meet with our executive team and tour an existing franchise location or territory location. If both parties believe you are a fit for SKfit, we will offer you a Franchise Agreement.
6. GET APPROVED & EXECUTE YOUR FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
Review and sign the agreement, find a location, order your equipment and it’s time to open your doors to the best personal training studio in the fitness industry!
How We Support
- Market and competitor analysis in your location
- Site selection assistance
- Plug-in model for all equipment needs
- Conceptual layout
- Ongoing training and education for franchisees
- Access to marketing for local marketing strategies (including social media) to acquire new clients
- Trainer recruitment
- Online SKfit brand merchandise portal
- Consultation visits